Consultation & Audit Services
The focus on both local and global markets for mobilization of resources has made Corporate Governance increasingly difficult. We offer Consultation and Audit Services on the labour legislative part of compliance which is an integral component of corporate governance.
- Shop & Establishment Compliance
- Labour Law Compliances
- Labour Law Audit
- Labour Law Consulting Pay-roll
- PF & ESI compliances
- Labour Law Record Maintenance
- Industrial Licenses
- Labour Law Registrations
- Labour Law Licenses
- Factories Act consultant
- List Item
Our Contract Labour Compliance Services is beneficial for all stakeholders: the principal employer, contract workforce and the contractor. We have pioneered in the engagement of blue-collared workers in organizations. Our efforts in ensuring minimum wages, timely remittance of ESI, PF and LWF payments and access to health care have enhanced their quality of life and generated impact on their families.
- Management of time office
- Obtain Registration Certificate(RC)
- Obtain license for each applicable contractor
- Maintain contractor-wise registers, records and returns
- Ensure minimum wage payment through effective processes
- EPF and ESI contribution through principal employer’s sub code/ contractor’s code
- Coordination of benefits under EPF, ESI, LWF & WC for CL
- Accident coordination support
Contract Labour Compliance
Engagement of Contract Labour is an age old practice. With the introduction of new economic policy, this has assumed greater importance. Even today, in the business world, this is the most talked about subject. Employers of various industries – from micro to large – do depend on this workforce in order to sustain and as Principal Employers, they need to take utmost care when they engage a contractor. Besides being compliant, they have to ensure that the contractors engaged by them to stay compliant.
We at Precede Workforce Solutions accomplish an Honest Partnering in the following areas under Contract Labour Compliances services:
- Registration of Principal Employer under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act.
- Licensing of Immediate Employer/s under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act.
- Ensuring Payment of Minimum Wages to Contract Labourers.
- Maintaining registers, filing returns for Principal Employers.
- Maintenance of registers, forms, notices & records / auditing registers & records for Immediate Employers.
- Remittance / audit of remittance for Social Security benefit Acts.
- Ensuring Compliance under the Act to avoid complication for Principal Employers which may lead to absorption of such employees.
- Timely remittance to avoid fine/damage/interest on social security contributions.
- Protecting Principal employers from litigations arising out of non-compliance under CLRA.
- Contract labourer Registration and Licensing (if necessary).
- Timely remittance of Social security contributions and related claim settlement.
- Due filing of half yearly & annual returns (quarterly return in specific States).
- Payments towards PT and LWF.
- Proper updation and maintenance labour law registers – specific to format of respective States. Display of Abstract of Acts and Notices.
- Perusal and assessment of vendor compliance, at specific intervals as desired by the Principal Employer.
- Giving foremost importance to handling Inspectors & closing Inspections.
- Protect Employers from litigations.
Labour Laws Administration
The Company’s dedicated team caters to the specific needs of clients with the objective to help organizations comply with all statutory requirements under Labour Laws. Solutions spanning from Labour Law Consulting to fully outsourced Labour Law Management – such as identifying regulatory / legislative compliance issues, record keeping, regulatory interface, periodical return processing, audit current policies & practices, developing revised & new procedures – are offered, by leveraging upon in-house professional expertise and extensive domain knowledge.
- An Advisory service
- Comprehensive consultation on labour law compliance requirements
- Covers Central, State and Industry specific compliances
- Audit of Client labour law compliances as per defined scope
- Audit of vendor(s) compliances if required
- Facilitating one time activities like registrations, renewal, approvals or any other related one time activity under labour laws
- SLA Based support
Labour Laws Administration Services are offered in Compliance with the following laws:
- Employees Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act
- Employees State Insurance Act
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act
- The Payment of Bonus Act
- The Factories Act
- The Tamil Nadu Labour Welfare Fund Act
- The Tamil Nadu Professions Tax Act
- The Payment of Gratuity Act
- The Payment of Wages Act
- The Minimum Wages Act
- The Equal Remuneration Act
- The Maternity Benefit Act
- The Employment Exchange Act
- The Tamil Nadu Shops & Commercial Estbts. Act
- TN Indl. Estbts. (National & Festival) Holidays Act.
- Industrial (standing order) act